Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Relationships in college
Everyone has their opinion on being in a relationship while in college. Yes I understand that college is suppose to be on of your best memories of your life. Do you think that being in a relationship make you feel trapped or hold you back from having a good time with your peers. In my opinion, it doesn't matter if you're in a relationship or not. Sometimes having someone is the best thing because you already have problems in college worrying about your academics standards or the sport you play, some might not won't the extra drama in their lives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I totally agree, I think that to be in a relationship can actually be stability to the college student. If your a person who is willing to change and grow as a college student, I dont believe being in a relationship should hold you back at all.
ReplyDelete