Wednesday, October 14, 2009

High school to College

When I first got here for football, I didn't know how practice was going to be. Now I realize that the difference from high school and college is that, everybody is moving around, its not just the players that play. Another thing is that everyone job is important even if you are on the scout team giving the offense or the defense the look they need to prepare for the games on Saturdays.

1 comment:

  1. The difference is that "everybody is moving around." Hmmm...tell me more about that. So, during practice in college all players are practicing, while in high school, some sat out and watched?

    I think this is a good lesson to learn from football, that everyone's job is important. No matter what, we are all connected to each other and what we do has an impact on the lives of those around us, even those we don't know or see. That I believe to be true.

    Each of us, we all matter!

    ReplyDelete