Monday, November 9, 2009
Pick up the Phone
Don't you hate when someone calls you first, then when you try to call back, they aren't' answering you call. Why can't they just keep their phone near them so they can answer the phone when they are calling you back. Then when they finally answer they say, "I didn't get a call from you at all."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The best is when they call you and you call back within 30 seconds and they don't answer. Its just like really? really? You called me 30 seconds ago and NOW you don't have your phone? yea okay.
ReplyDeleteI definitely understand where you are coming from. Another thing i hate is when people never call u back when they say they will.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI totally understand where you are coming from, I have to go through this alot now that I am at UVA. My service is at 0%, so I always have to do the phone tag. Afterwhile, the person is either going to deal with it or not. I have people who refuse to call me now because they know I wont answer or call them back because I never get the calls.
ReplyDeleteI hate the same idea but with texting. Sometimes people are texting so many different people at once and they forget to text you back. It frustrates me because it usually happens when I have something important to say
ReplyDeleteYes. Technology these days can be very annoying. It is usually very useful, but when it does not work, it is very frustrating. When phones are the only way I can contact someone and they are not picking up his or her phone, I wonder what is the point of cell phones if no one is using them correctly?
ReplyDeleteI have the same problem as well! A lot of my friends from home have been trying to get a hold of me and with being in a different time zone than them it can be difficult. Then sometimes I forget to call them back or when I do call back they are busy.
ReplyDeleteI agree, sometimes I want to throw the phone at their faces. Maybe, the connections between the phones don't work and it gets annoying how two people with cellphones cannot contact each other just because seconds created that confusion
ReplyDelete